This blog highlights the talents of this years symposium presenters. For more information about attending this years symposium, please see http://www.yumaartsymposium.memberlodge.org/

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Claudia Foret

  I have been participating in the Yuma Symposium for 2 years, and each year a new memory is made. What strikes me most is the camaraderie that is felt among the presenters and participants and the level of interaction that goes on. There are a lot of novice and students and what surprises me is the level of warmth and openness the presenters have for other aspiring artists. 

My level of participation is in helping promote the artists that will present for the symposium so my exchange is primarily with the local newspaper. I can't begin to tell you how much each artist presenter impresses me every year. Each coming from their own specialty. Given the level of caliber of the various artists, it was a difficult choice but I have enclosed a few images of some past artists whose work I was impressed by. I hope you enjoy as much as I have!
 
 Claudia Foret
 

 Deborah Ford

 Jody Alexander

 Jody Alexander

 Ron Jones

 Nancy Megan Corwin

 Inez Storer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment