This blog highlights the talents of this years symposium presenters. For more information about attending this years symposium, please see http://www.yumaartsymposium.memberlodge.org/

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Wesley Anderegg

Yuma Symposium 2019

“ Choices”

Some good, Some Bad.

After 35 years of being an artist I can look back and see where certain choices I made led me. At the time they just seemed like the thing to do, but looking back I am glad I made  some of them and others not too much. 

At the Symposium I plan on doing a hand building demo “probably a small dog” and talk about some of the more significant choices I made as well as showing some hand building techniques.










Wesley Anderegg will present his work at the 40th annual Yuma Art Symposium February 2019 

For more information about Wesley Anderegg please see his webpage HERE 

For more information about the Yuma Art Symposium please see the webpage HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment