This blog highlights the talents of this years symposium presenters. For more information about attending this years symposium, please see http://www.yumaartsymposium.memberlodge.org/

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Rachel Shimpock & Electroformeriffic!!!


Electroformeriffic!?! 

It’s what happens when Electroforming and Terrific lie very, very close together! True story!! 

Listen, I know you may know what Electroforming is, but lets talk about home/studio small set-ups shall we? 

From plan ahead-ers to wake up in the morning and plate by the afternoon-ers I got you covered! If you don’t know what electroforming is…come find out!  I will present to you tips, tricks and an informative demonstration including setups, solutions, alternative power sources and bunches of samples to nerd out hard to.   

Shake off your Friday hangover with me, Rachel Shimpock, Saturday morning, and lets MacGyver our way to plating!

Also! My photographer best friend and I will be doing a fun lunch activity for you to enjoy! Look for the Red tent!
Rachelshimpock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment